Corfman Corner

Sunday, May 20, 2007

First Mother's Day



Last week I had my first official Mother's Day. Wow! I still cannot believe it. I suddenly became the recipient of dinner, cards, and flowers. Me! I was the mommy! It was so strange because Mother's Day has always been about celebrating my mom.

Motherhood is such a special blessing. From the moment I first saw Alayna I was filled with such an amazing amount of love. It is so unexplainable. Every day I am still filled with such awe realizing that she is a part of me and Brandon.

I also realized just how much my mom loved me and my brother and sisters. She loved us with all her heart and sacrificed so much for us. I now understand how she could do that. You love your child so much that you would do anything for them.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home