Corfman Corner

Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Long lost Bear


My friend Tracy gave Alayna a Build A bear last year for her birthday. We lost the bear in February when we went to the Bel Air Chocolate Festival. I replaced the bear in March because Alayna was so upset when we lost it.

My friend Tracy called me Saturday night on Alayna's birthday and said when she went home from Alayna's party there was a package on her porch. It was addressed to Alayna Corfman and the Bennetts (Tracy's last name). She opened it up and there was THE BEAR we lost nearly one year ago. How ironic to get it back on Alayna's birthday.

It had a T-shirt on that said Beary Glad to be Home. It also had a letter saying that it had been on a very long journey and that some nice person had found her and turned her in. The bears have an ID built into them so they can trace the owner. UNBELIEVABLE!! I think we need these for our children.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home