Corfman Corner

Saturday, September 29, 2007

Growing up!!

Alayna is growing up so quickly. She is approaching her 1st birthday and becoming more independent every day. She has been trying new adult foods and is having a great time experimenting. I think she will be taking several baths a day once she is completely on regular food. She likes to eat and wear her food!


She is also crawling around very quickly now and is pulling her self up on EVERYTHING!! She is getting pretty dangerous. I think she needs to wear a crash helmet. I couldn't wait for her to start crawling and now I am thinking that I was nuts!!! She is all over the place and follows me everywhere. It is a big new adventure and actually I am having a blast!!!


1 Comments:

  • At 3:24 PM, Blogger Becky said…

    Too cute! I love that last shot, seems like there might be a little something mischievous there?? :) Isn't it amazing how they change so fast!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home