Corfman Corner

Sunday, September 17, 2006

Amazing Race

My favorite show is back!! The new season of the Amazing Race started again tonight. There are alot of different combinations. This is the first time in a while that I can remember that there hasn't been an older couple. In previous seasons, the older couples have seemed to struggle alot. I don't know if they are trying to avoid those situations or if no older couples applied this time.

The show always seems to keep you guessing. They said there would be something unusual tonight and they did not disappoint. They did an elimination before the first pit stop!! That was pretty shocking. They also had an elimination at the pit stop which means we are already down to 10 teams after the first show. I can't remember but I think the show normally starts with 11 teams, not twelve.

I am excited to see what happens this season. Some of the teams are pretty argumentative already. Also, teams have already showed dislike for each other. It will be interesting to see what teams bond and which stand alone.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home