Corfman Corner

Thursday, September 21, 2006

Sudoku

Sudoku has been described by some as the puzzle craze that is taking the world by storm. I come from an accounting background and love working with numbers. I thought this would be the perfect hobby to challenge my mind. Brandon agreed and recently bought me a pocket sudoku book.

I decided I would try working on some puzzles during the day or while I am up in the middle of the night. My first attempt was this morning at 4:30 a.m. I became so frustrated after one hour of trying to work the numbers. I would think I was on the right track but would run into roadblocks. I even cheated and looked at the answers for the top line and still couldn't get past the top 3x3 boxes.

I am very stubborn so I will keep trying until I figure it out. If anyone has any suggestions for me they would be greatly appreciated.

3 Comments:

  • At 4:12 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I found this link on del.icio.us:

     
  • At 6:53 AM, Blogger Kristin said…

    Doris! Its great to see you on here! I am so glad to hear the pregnancy is going well! When are you due?

     
  • At 9:25 AM, Blogger Becky said…

    My mom does Sudoku all the time and shows me the puzzles when she gets stuck. As far as I can figure, I'd just have to start over again to get un-stuck!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home