Corfman Corner

Sunday, October 01, 2006

Baby shower



Today was my baby shower given by my church and my family. The room looked so neat decorated with Precious Moments! They put a sock at each place setting filled with candy and then once you took the candy out you could mate the socks. I have such a variety of socks now.

I was so overwhelmed with just how many of my friends and family were there. I was so happy to see people who I hadn't seen for a long time including some former co-workers.
It is amazing to know just how many people love and care about me and Alayna.

There were so MANY presents. We actually had to take an intermission during the opening of gifts. It took me over two hours to open everything. I am so thankful for all of the incredible gifts. Alayna is already loved by so many people. This day was so much more than I could have ever imagined. I am truly blessed with friends and family who share our joy.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home