Corfman Corner

Saturday, October 14, 2006

Recent news

I am slipping up on my postings. I realized that it has been almost two weeks since I last posted. So here are some of the latest happenings:

On the homefront:
We are in the process of having the basement remodeled. Are we crazy or what?!! We are just praying that it gets done before Alayna comes. We are putting in a multipurpose room, full bath, and a study. We are excited because we will be able to have more of our friends over with younger children. They can go to the basement and watch movies or play while the adults stay upstairs.
We also are painting our bedroom this weekend.

Pregnancy update: I am just about 36 wks now. I am really starting to be uncomfortable now. It is difficult to walk due to the pressure, I am not sleeping very well, my hands,legs, and feet are swollen, and I can barely get in and out of the car. I have to just keep focusing on the end result!! :) It really does seem like I am getting close. I can tell that I have dropped significantly. Brandon told me that I should pack my hospital bag now because he doesn't think it will be much longer. I go to the doctor on Wednesday so I should know more then.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home