Corfman Corner

Sunday, October 22, 2006

The excitement continues...

Saturday morning at 6 a.m. Brandon and I headed back to the Family Birthplace. My blood pressure had been high all night and my head was throbbing. The doctor instructed us to head to the hospital to be checked. It was still a little high when I got there but after about an hour it starting leveling out again. The nurse and doctors say this is not unusual.

The thing that was different this time was that I actually starting to have contractions. As I was feeling the pain, we could see the number on the monitor increasing also. The doctor did confirm that I was indeed having contractions. They were not consistent so I was not officially in labor. My body is just beginning to prepare.

Today I have had several nonconsistent contractions. The worst one was in my back. Wow, it was pretty rough!!! I am hoping that when I go into labor that I do not have back labor.

These contractions were like a slap of reality. I could really go at any time now and when I do it is going to be PAINFUL!! I have to keep reminding myself that at then end of the pain I will see my baby :)

We will see what this new week brings!!!!

1 Comments:

  • At 10:57 AM, Blogger Becky said…

    This new week brought someone very special!! Congrats, and I can't wait to meet her.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home